Monday, January 24, 2011

Creating My Blog/ Winter Break

While creating this blog, I noticed that this will be an effective way to get out a lot of information and thoughts about Physical Education.  Everyone in class can share their own thoughts publicly.  This is the first time I am posting to my own blog, so it seems a little confusing at first.  After navigating around the page a little bit I already am getting the hang of it.

Over Winter break I participated in a few things that will improve my Physical Education.  I went to my local elementary school, and worked with the Physical Education teachers there in running an intramural after school program.  I helped many kids with the skills that I learned in some activity classes that I took here at Cortland.  Overall, it was a great experience to watch the experienced Physical Education teachers, and be able to give help to the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment