Saturday, May 7, 2011

Prezi- Worst Moment in Movement

As a physical educator, I believe it is important to evaluate my worst movement, to ensure that my future students never will have an experience that I did.  As an athlete, I have been so used to excelling at every sport that I tried.  However, when I attempted to ski for the first time, I was absolutely horrible.  This goes to show that at some point in a students educational career, they are going to fail.  It is the job of the Physical Educator to minimize these experience, and prevent the embarrassing consequences that come along with some of them.  Some ways we can do this are through the use of progressions, and utilizing teaching techniques that will build up the level of confidence in the students.  Self esteem and confidence is everything when it comes to learning new skills! Enjoy the presentation!



No comments:

Post a Comment